CREATE FUNCTIONAL ART WHILE RECYCLING GLASS BOTTLES AND JARS WITH THIS DEPENDABLE BOTTLE CUTTER!
The Glass Bottle Cutter Tool is a bottle cutter that was designed to be the ultimate wine bottle cutter. The cutting wheel is made from high-quality tungsten carbide steel. Cutting glass bottles is fun, easy, and good for the environment. Perfect for DIY, home decoration, and your bar!
The Glass Bottle Cutter Tool is a bottle cutter kit that adjusts to fit round bottles with a circumference ranging from 43 to 102mm. Our wine bottle cutter process consists of 3 main steps: scoring, separating and finishing.
Glass Bottle Cutter is a glass bottle cutter that is sturdier and easier to use than all other models, this highly durable kinkajou will help you cutting bottles perfectly in a few steps.
This glass bottle cutter has a carbide cutting wheel that can out 2mm to 8mm thick glass bottle, easy to make a score line that joins up perfectly every time. The bottle cutter kit could cut a huge range of bottle sizes, even thick champagne bottles can be cut easily and smoothly.
- This bottle cutter uses a durable metal bracket and a high-quality plastic body to ensure long life and neatly cut bottles.
- This highly durable bottle cutter kit is stronger and easier to use than all other models.
- The carbine bottle cutter can cut glass bottles from 2mm to 8mm thick.
- This wine bottle cutter is easy to get the perfect combination of score lines every time.
- It may be a wide range of bottle sizes, even thick champagne bottles can be easily and smoothly cut.
- With this recycling method, you can place multiple types of bottles.
- Materials: metal and plastic
- Suitable for: 2mm/0.08 into 8mm/0.1 in thick glass bottles
- 1 x Glass Bottle Cutter
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I don't have it yet, I get there sooner than expected, same as description, with instruction manual, good packing, I need to prove it
Excellent product and service
Glass Bottle Cutter
Glass Bottle Cutter
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.