THE PERFECT WAY TO REMOVE CORRODED AND DAMAGED NUTS!
Polished mirror surface, exquisite workmanship. For rusty nuts, you can use these tools to cut them off, then solve the difficult problem of removing them, this set nut splitter ensures you have the right tool for the job.
Heavy-duty nut splitter designed for the safe removal of corroded or damaged nuts without damaging bolt threads.
Just rotate the nut splitter bolt to work on the target nut. Very easy to use. You may prepare a wrench to help you to do this work. It is suitable for splitting and removing rusty broken, damaged, corroded, stuck nuts.
Bearing steel material, high hardness, sharp cutting, anti-rust, and long life, perfect for mechanics, steelworkers, and DIY use.
- Heat treatment screw;
- Surface anti-rust treatment;
- Without damaging bolt threads;
- Four specifications are available;
- Safe removal of corroded or damaged nuts;
- Threaded splitting pin manufactured from chrome-molybdenum steel.
How to use?
1. Choose a nut splitter of suitable size according to your needs;
2. Adjust the position of the tip of the demolition device;
3. Use a wrench to rotate the knob at the back end;
4. The nut is broken.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.