Now avoid errors in alignments with Laser Measuring Tool!
- A laser line is emitted on the surface of the object, and the line can be at any angle. Single line, double line operation at a 90 degree angle ;
- Suitable for woodworking, stair starters, shelves, molding, tile laying or any other work that requires precise alignment;
- Double bubble level, for flat or straight precision alignment, recyclable I-beam keeps the line still;
- ON/OFF switch device;
- This is a laser square designed for craftsmen. It maintains the characteristics of the original square and outputs two extended 90° right-angle laser chalk lines, which can significantly extend the length of the square. It can also change the angle of the marking according to the angular scale, saving the angle of the angle and the time of the scribing. It is an effective tool for angle lofting.
Laser Measuring Tool will assist you in getting perfect right angles during different tasks like woodwork, tile work or any other work that requires precision and accuracy.
Simple one-button operation activates/deactivates the device. When activated, it projects horizontal and vertical laser lines perpendicular to each other to make perfect 90 ° measurements. Equipped with two suction pads, it can be placed anywhere, be it a floor or a wall.
Portable and Functional: Very lightweight and compact in size, Laser Measuring Tool can be easily stored and carried without any problem. Whether it’s your home or a construction site, day or night, it is highly functional anywhere, anytime.
Strong Observable Projection: Laser Measuring Tool gives superior Infrared projection over a greater distance, for improved efficiency and productivity. Its projection is so strong that the laser line travels up to 50 feet on any surface without fading out.
Easy-to-Mount Suction Pads: The knobs must be pressed in order to bring out the suction pads which allows Laser Measuring Tool to be mounted on smooth surfaces. Press both the knobs together for better mounting.
Premium Quality: Made with high-grade ABS material, it is eco-friendly and sturdy. Anti-dust and Anti-water features allow you to work with Laser Measuring Tool in dusty and wet conditions as well.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.