DIY Your Own Cooling System
- This US standard misting cooling system can be used as outdoor cooling systerm for patio, fan, umbrella, porch, pergola, vestibule, animals, or use as garden irrigation kit. Cools the surrounding air temperatures up to 20℃ or 68℉.
Cut out the Length You Want and Easy to Install
- 50 Feet water tube with 15 tee fittings and a tube cutter, which can be more freely customized the length and angle you want. All the accessories you need has been provided, your idea about your own cooling system can be realized within ten minutes.
Tap Connector with filter Screen and More Durable Tube
- The filter screen removes dust, sediment and debris, reducing the possibility of nozzle clogging and extending the service life. We have also upgrated tube's material. The PE engineering material looks like glass fiber, and its compression resistance and durability are better than ordinary PE materials! The service life of the tube is twice that of others‘ tubes.
Mist Watering Cover More Area
- Watering by misting can cover a more large area than traditional watering, increasing humidity effectively and reducing dust particles, giving a uniform water volume for plant watering in garden, vegetable land, landscaping, greenhouse, giving a continuous misting water for cleaning in livestock farm.
- Misting cooling system directly use tap water to spray and cool down, no electricity consumption. Compared with manual watering, it can save 70% of water. Compared with air humidifiers, it works faster and more efficiently.
- Type: Micro spray
- Series application scenarios: public green space, home gardening, agricultural production, garden gardening production.
- 8 meters
- Sprayer X1
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thanks for fast delivery!. I have not yet tested, but product looks good.
Thank you for everything
It's great. Thank you seller. Delivery fast
It doesn't work. Water comes out and doesn't spray.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.